2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting
2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting On Demand
The Latest and Greatest from Las Vegas
The ASCRS Annual Meeting On Demand now provides all ASCRS members with unprecedented digital access to the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting held in Las Vegas, Nevada, on July 23-27, 2021.
- View over 100 sessions on-demand within 24 hours of the live session, with many sessions available within a matter of hours.
- Access over 400 scientific papers starting on Friday, July 23 in recorded or PDF format.
- Explore hundreds of films and posters by name or by clinical topic and view the Virtual Film Festival recording.
- Earn up to 37 CME credits for viewing educational content during the live meeting dates.
Highlights from the ASCRS Opening General Session
Ophthalmic Photographers’ Society (OPS) 2021 Exhibit
ASCRS and the Ophthalmic Photographers’ Society (OPS) co-sponsor a call for photo submissions of high-quality ophthalmic images demonstrating superior imaging techniques to be selected for the OPS exhibit at the ASCRS Annual Meeting. The photo selection process is highly selective and judged by ophthalmologists and OPS member photographers.
Browse the 2021 OPS Exhibit winning photos in PDF format by using the link below.OPS 2021 Winning Photos
Richard Lewis, MD
Richard Lewis, MD, will be giving the ASCRS Binkhorst Lecture, "We Can Prevent Blindness in Glaucoma—Why Don’t We?" in the ASCRS Opening General Session.
Edward Holland, MD
Edward Holland, MD, will give the inaugural Richard L. Lindstrom, MD, lecture in the second part of the Sunday General Session, The Lindstrom Symposium.
Stephen Slade, MD
In the Innovators General Session on Monday, hear Stephen Slade, MD, give the 2021 Charles D. Kelman, MD, Innovator’s Lecture "Innovation For the Rest of Us."
Mariannette Miller-Meeks, MD
In SYM-8 “In the Room Where It Happens,” Rep. Miller-Meeks shares what drove her to ophthalmology and to become a member of the House of Representatives.
Looking for something specific?
If you can't find the specific session, presentation, or paper you're looking for, visit the 2021 Real-Time Program to view the latest programming in detail. This tool will allow you to perform a more detailed search over the program so that you may locate the relevant session type, number, or name.
The Real-Time Program allows you to browse by session type, clinical topic, or speaker, or use the comprehensive search tool and filters for further refinement.Launch the Real-Time Program
Take the 2021 ASCRS Clinical Survey
Help Drive the future of ASCRS Education
15 minutes of your time to complete the 2021 ASCRS Clinical Survey will:
- Impact future ASCRS educational programming
- Capture clinical opinions and practice patterns of ASCRS members
- Help identify areas that inspire ophthalmic innovation
- Ultimately, help enhance patient outcomes
Physician attendees will log in using Badge ID to be verified by registration category.Take the 2021 ASCRS Clinical Survey